As an active member of the North American photography community as well as her local community, Hilary has been featured as an artist on many websites, news outlets, blogs and other media.
- Physicist Donna Strickland on Her 'Surreal' Nobel Prize Win and the Challenges for Women in Science
- Five ways to be young and transgender in Kitchener-Waterloo
- Canadian Photo Series Proves Kids Shouldn’t Be Defined By Down Syndrome
- 'Better With You' Highlights Families of Kids With Down Syndrome
- Photos celebrating children with Down syndrome and their families are pure joy
- Photos: Better With You
- CHYM 96.7 - Facebook Live Interview
- Huffington Post Canada Article 2016 - "See Me Photos: Stunning Photos Shatter Stereotypes About Down Syndrome"
- Yahoo Style Article - "Powerful Photo Series Crushes Down Syndrome Misconceptions"
- CBC Kitchener-Waterloo, Morning Edition Interview - "Photographer Breaks Down Stereotypes with Down Syndrome Charity Calendar"
- Rangefinder Magazine - The Portrait Contest 2017 - First Place, Family Category
- VOICE Image Collection 2016 - Finalist, Human Face Category
- VOICE Image Collection 2015 - Finalist, Composition Category
- Mozi Magazine - How to Engage with Children Young and Old - August 2015 Child & Family Issue
- The National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) – Photographer of the Year - May 2014
- National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) - Monthly Newsletter Feature - July 2014
- NAPCP Featured Photographer – September 2012